Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sorry it's been a while since we blogged....

We've been busy running demo weekends, delivering boats the length & breadth of Britain, having meetings regarding the new Bike Hire Scheme we're involved with Beics Cybi Bikes.

Then we've been spending our  time watching the clockwisekayak blog, wondering will he won't he, even though I've rarely been out of the shop this year, I've been getting my paddling fix vicariously through the exploits of Mr Willacy. It was inspirational and I really should start pulling my finger out and getting some time on the water before the nights start drawing in.

As well as bike hire, we're now selling bikes, clothing and accessories as we realised that there's a distinct shortage of bike shops on the Island (none as far as we could tell).


No comments: