Tuesday 5 March 2013

Today I have mostly been a .....

....delivery driver.

Collecting boats from SKUK, & Plas Menai, gosh those Tritons are "big ole boys". They took some careful attachment to the trailer. There was also an Aleut II.

I think I'd want a trolley if I had to move them any distance. Fortunately I had a trailer and the everfaithful Peugeot 306.

So I delivered them to Chirk, followed by a used boat to Burton-on-Trent, another boat to Nottingham  (is that like coals to newcastle??).

I'm now  sitting making the most of the "free" wifi & indifferent coffee at a well known fast food chain in Sleaford before continuing to Attleborough for another luxurious night in the "Peugeot Suite" of the Bunns Bank Industrial Estate and collecting Sit-on-Top kayaks from British Manufacturer Tootega ahead of the Easter Rush, these beauties will be moving like hot cross buns come Good Friday.

As soon as they're loaded up it's time to hit the road and head over to Madison, UK distributors for Shimano, Giro, Saracen and much more to get the skinny on what's new for 2013.

After that it's north on the motorway, then off the end of the M56 onto my street (the A55) right at the end & I'm home, hopefully in time for "AWESOME NIGHT", where I spend some quality time with my kids, without being grumpy, because they're AWESOME!!

I love all my girls, Kerry, Amy & Eloise.

They're what I really go to work for.

No comments: